Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor's new plans how to sign up?

Options
  • 08-11-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

hi

meteor have new plans on their site and some have online discount..etc etc..

but when you actually try to pick a phone and sign up the offers arent available at check out?

i presume i'm not the only one having this trouble?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Well, the mymeteor area of their site is down for maintenance. Expected to be back on stream at 4.00am. Maybe they will solve that issue as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

hi

meteor have new plans on their site and some have online discount..etc etc..

but when you actually try to pick a phone and sign up the offers arent available at check out?

i presume i'm not the only one having this trouble?

Yea I noticed that too, it keeps bringin you to a screen where they are only offering a 15 and 40 euro plan. I was looking to change to the 25 euro a month sim only option

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Is it just me or does the 25 euro per month plan look too to be true? 200 mins and unlimited texts? It appears to be a typo as all other plans have a finite number of texts...

http://www.meteor.ie/bill-pay/#phone-plans

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Justin10

The links to the phones dont work for some reason on the bill pay line up.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

still doesn't work...this is nearly a week later...

i've sent a fb message to meteor and they said they look into it but nothing has happened...

i've tried everyway to get the offer but no joy...

am on pre pay and on the offer of top up by 20 get another 20 free... last two times no 20 was added

asked for a simple request of how many txts i sent in a month both through email and facebook and still couldn't get an answer...not a correct one anyways...mymeteor only shows txts you pay for not the free ones...apparently meteor don't know this!

• Advertisement

they just added my credit...15 days later...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cocpop

If it doesnt work ont he wedsite, we in customer care can add the discounts.

to be fair after a bit of confusion...customer care have come through..so in fair ness of balance thanks meteor :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Justin10

Cocpop do you work for Meteor?

Advertisement