Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morris'

• 08-11-2011 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Whats the procedure in getting a bit of timber around the back in the yard?
    Ye hardly have to have an account like where the hell do you pay and that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

If my memory serves me correctly..you go out the back...find a staff member...he'll help ya with what ya want. You go in and pay...they give you a docket...you go out and show it to the staff member...you either get it delivered or take it away with ya there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

If my memory serves me correctly..you go out the back...find a staff member...he'll help ya with what ya want. You go in and pay...they give you a docket...you go out and show it to the staff member...you either get it delivered or take it away with ya there.

That sums it up nicely. Its the lad on the gate that will be looking for the docket when you leave shop so park just at the gate, there is usually a space arounf there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

When to go into the shop go past the main checkouts and sales desk (to the left )in the shop ,there a second sales counter (for build materials /trade accounts) through door way past the power tools etc . They'll take your order there, Also has it own access to yard from this counter.
    Case off taking docket out to the lads after that,

Advertisement