Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Hand Bikes

• 09-11-2011 12:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

Came out from work tonight to find some scumbag had destroyed the back wheel of my bike as well as the derailleur being bent beyond repair. Only 3 weeks ago my other bike sheared a bolt on the pedals so i had to move all the good parts over to a crap frame. Now this.

Am looking at getting a decent bike in the new year when funds allow, but i need something to get me around until then (need to get to and from work as i dont drive)

Does anyone know of a good second hand bike seller in waterford?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

wobbles wrote: »
    Came out from work tonight to find some scumbag had destroyed the back wheel of my bike as well as the derailleur being bent beyond repair. Only 3 weeks ago my other bike sheared a bolt on the pedals so i had to move all the good parts over to a crap frame. Now this.

Am looking at getting a decent bike in the new year when funds allow, but i need something to get me around until then (need to get to and from work as i dont drive)

Does anyone know of a good second hand bike seller in waterford?

Altitude I got my bike in there for 70 quid, it was about 20 years old but good condition and it works.

They normally have all kinds of bikes in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Altitude in Ballybricken or Spokes in Patrick St. both sound and you should find what you want in one of them.

Advertisement