Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I know my Samsung Galaxy is compatible wit Meteor?

Options
  • 09-11-2011 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi everyone,

Quick question. I am buying a Samsung Galaxy off adverts and the thing is how do I actually check if the phone will be compatible with meteor as it says it is. The box has never been opened and dont plan on to because it is for a present. Is there anywhere stated on the box or anything without removing the seal on it? Thanks for any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Do you know if it is unlockeds? And are you sure the box has not been opened by the seller?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 yel_cab

No cant 100% confirm that it hasnt. Im getting it off adverts but there is a picture of it with the seal still on it but its only a picture end of the day....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Get the seller to confirm in writing that the phone was purchased for/from the Meteor network. At least that way,you will have some comeback. Trust your gut feeling re the purchase. It being a crimbo present makes your effort a bit sensitive in that if it dose'nt work its red face time:)

Advertisement