Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd question.

Options
  • 09-11-2011 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy large saucers in the Carlow area. You know the type, rectangle with the cup on one side and room for a biscuit on the other. Has anyone seen them for sale ? They are sometimes known as party saucers.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dont remember seeing them, but there's a shop on castle st. that might have them. it's opposite the off license.. cant think of the name

ah, "allen and sons". isn't google maps wonderful.

they have all sorts of housewares stuff, wouldn't be the cheapest place in town though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭The Crab

Perhaps it sounds stupid but have you tried the various €2 shops? I know the quality wouldn't be the greatest but they stock anything and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

The Crab wrote: »
    Perhaps it sounds stupid but have you tried the various €2 shops? I know the quality wouldn't be the greatest but they stock anything and everything.

Try home store and more

• Registered Users Posts: 23 carrie1234

also I'd say Homebase or Woodies probably have something like what you are looking for

Advertisement