Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Design Company Needed, Any Recommendations?

Options
  • 09-11-2011 2:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I'm looking to set up a website (quite detailed) and I'm just wondering does anybody know any companies that they can recommend to design the website from start to finish. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Any of my clients are sent to www.amweb.ie and are always happy with the end result.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

Hey OP,

I have a mate who has a web design business and whose new website just went live this week. He has a great eye for design as you can see from his new site, and I also have him working on a project for me, so I'd recommend him.

Site is www.thinkweb.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭07734

I've used www.webpagedesign.ie for my business site, they took my rambling ideas and turned them into something coherant and professional looking!! I'd recommend them fully.

(also, the guys were very helpful when I had an issue a few months after launch, sorted it out really quickly... for that reason alone I'd say you should give them a call)

PM me if you want the URL.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

A mate runs www.invictus.ie - I've worked with him on some stuff in the past and results have been good.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭neris

We met a guy from Dunboyne IT back in July to do our website they werent looking for upfront payment they were charging €20 per month over 3 years for design and hosting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭scwazrh

I used www.alphasolutions.ie.

They are reasonably priced and Very easy to deal with. They also seem to view their role more as "IT assistants" rather than just build a site and then say goodbye..

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

I got www.excelwebdesign.ie a soon to be husband and wife operating from their home in Dunshaughlin to do my site. David and Marie are their names. They are well worth a shout.

Advertisement