Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITB Show on Phoenix FM

Options
  • 16-05-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Hi Guy's. I'm gonna be doing a show on Phoenix FM 92.5 on Wednesday mornings
    from 10-11:30 . I'm hoping to include a "Life in ITB" slot of about 6-10mins each week, so if theres anything that you'd like included or think that I should cover in the show post a reply!!

Mod edit(update):

Hi Guy's. The D15 Today team will be hosting a student themed show tommorow from 10am to 11:30am on Phoenix 92.5 FM. The show will feature the President of the Union of Students Ireland (USI) and ITB student and recent Mr. Dublin Winner Jason Aughney. We'll also be doing a piece on preparation for freshers who'll be starting college in september. The show is produced/hosted by 3 ITB Students, Paul Murray, Del Joyce and Mick Mahaddy

So listen in guy's and enjoy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Threads merged. No need to have 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

KonFusion wrote: »
    So people can now wake up to the sound of you??? Dear god :P:P;)
    Yep!!!
    How'd u get that gig?
    They emailed all students looking for volunteers a few months back
    Also whats the show about?
    Magazine show gonna have a bit of everything. its all to have a D15 slant tho
    Can you listen online?
    unfortunately not yet but we are working on it

Best of luck anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Post a link to the station would ya?

Xios wrote: »
    Post a link to the station would ya?

http://www.phoenixfm.ie/en/index.php?id=49

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭dueyfinster

Hi Guy's. I'm gonna be doing a show on Phoenix FM 92.5 on Wednesday mornings
    from 10-11:30 . I'm hoping to include a "Life in ITB" slot of about 6-10mins each week, so if theres anything that you'd like included or think that I should cover in the show post a reply!!

Congrats. Please make a podcast also! Some of us don't live in Dublin :D:D:D

Congrats. Please make a podcast also! Some of us don't live in Dublin :D:D:D

there'll be a recording up on soundspace apparently so when i get a link i'll post it here

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Will you be playing music? I mean, there's been some good bands who have come from ITB.... well *cough* one at least *double cough*

:P

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Will you be playing music? I mean, there's been some good bands who have come from ITB.... well *cough* one at least *double cough*

:P
    Would love to do a section on up and coming bands in the area so by all means pm me ur details and I'll be in touch

Some of us don't live in Dublin :D:D:D
    Very unlucky people :D ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭dueyfinster

Very unlucky people :D ha

Very lucky!! :D:D:D Have you seen D15?! ;) :eek: :cool:

Hi Guy's. The D15 Today team will be hosting a student themed show tommorow from 10am to 11:30am on Phoenix 92.5 FM. The show will feature the President of the Union of Students Ireland (USI) and ITB student and recent Mr. Dublin Winner Jason Aughney. We'll also be doing a piece on preparation for freshers who'll be starting college in september. The show is produced/hosted by 3 ITB Students, Paul Murray, Del Joyce and Mick Mahaddy

So listen in guy's and enjoy

I'll deffo listen in to that. Good stuff.

Thanks to all the guy's that texted in to the studio with comments. we hope all your questions were answered. if there is anything you'd like covered in future shows or indeed if you'd like to get involved you can mail us at info@phoenixfm.ie or text the studio line on 085-10-50-181

Hey Guy's as mentioned previously Phoenix FM's Dublin 15 Today is hosted by ITB Student Paul Murray on Wednesday Mornings 10-11:30.

On this weeks show I'll be talking to Darragh McGlynn about the upcoming Mens GAA All-Ireland 1/4 Final.

I'll be discussing the grants cuts and the USI plans to combat these cuts and protect our future.

We'll have our usual mix of fun chat and great music.

So tune into 92.5Fm or Listen Live here www.phoenixfm.ie/listen.pls

If you'd like to comment on any of the topics discussed or if you'd like to see any topic discussed feel free to text in during the show 0851050181 (costs 17c) or you can email us on paul.murray@phoenixfm.ie

check out our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/PhoenixFM.Dublin
    follow us on Twitter 925_PhoenixFM

I Look Forward to hearing from ya

Threads merged. Again. Can you please keep it to the one thread?

Also posts are starting to become more like advertising and less to do with a show that relates to ITB. If that happens discussion may be banned altogether by the powers that be. Just a friendly warning, I didn't write the rules.

Paul And Del are on D15 Today tomorrow(Tuesday) instead of the usual Wednesday slot (this week only) due to college commitments. This Week We´ve got some Very Important news for ITB Students also we´ve the full list of times and locations for collecting timetables on Wednesday. Also We´ll be chatting to Paul Donnelly from Greater Blanchardstown Response to Drugs about the recent closure of the Confidential Drug hotline and the effect of this closure on the residents of Dublin 15. all that and the usual chat and craic tune into 92.5 Phoenix FM from 10:00am listen live on www.phoenixfm.ie or on ur phone with the tune-in app (available free in iPhone store and Android Market)

Advertisement