Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rural Broadband Scheme... Curious question

• 09-11-2011 1:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

With the RBS currently in verification period atm, I'm actually curious to what kind of broadband it would actually be providing...

I'm curious to the sense that, Mobile Broadband is practically available everywhere in Ireland - just the matter of the actual quality and bandwidth of it. ..

So with that being said, if you already got Mobile Broadband in your area, would this have automatically deselected me from the Scheme's "rollout"... where they'd just forward me to a Mobile Broadband service provider... ?

I seriously hope that isn't the case, cause I'm currently using MB and my connection's bloody rubbish!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement