Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best broadband in Dunshaughlin,Meath

• 09-11-2011 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Just wondering would any of you who live in dunshaughlin know who the best internet provider is,ive just moved into the area about 2 miles outside the town in a bungalow surrounded by trees so am thinknig maybe the wireless may not be the best option,if its even available,im thinking eircom maybe my best option on a fixed line .Any advice options appreciated..dongle wouldnt be great as 3g connection on my iphone in the house is poor..thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

there very little available in Dunshaughlin apart from Eircom and the usuall resellers. the best you can hope for 2km outside dunshaughlin is speeds of about 3meg to 6meg. Wireless/mobile connections are very poor around Dunshaughlin.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭bazbrady

cheers gonzo,,yeah i think i will go with eircom i also have to get my line reconnected so its probably best to go with them...as id have 2 different contracts if i went with a reseller it would be a years contract and eircoms 6 month i think to reactivate a line...cheers

Advertisement