Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Outage - South East

Options
  • 09-11-2011 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Is anyone in the south east experiencing a broadband outage?

Tried ringing the support line this morning but it said due to unforeseen circumstances they are closed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 diaduit73

I live in the North East and my Eircom broadband was down last night from around 11pm until I went to bed a few hours later. It did come back for about five minutes though. I went to the Eircom website but nothing would load and when I tried to get onto this website, to see if anyone else had broadband problems, I got an error message saying boards can't open. It was weird because it wasn't the usual error message that I've gotten before. Then it stopped working again. If you are in the South East and I'm in the North East something big must have happened.

So far today it's working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I'm in the south west and eircom outages are becoming more common.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to eircom forum.

Advertisement