Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flying to Oz Meet-Up Thread!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 joyfuljoy12

To Melbourne via Abu dhabi on 18th September

• Registered Users Posts: 2 peterena

Heading to Sydney on 9th Sept 8.40: Etihad with stop over in Abu Dhabi - anybody else travelling on this flight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 peterena

debs1 wrote: »
    Woo hoo I'll be landing in Sydney on the 18th August. Can't bloody wait. What's everyone's plans for when they get there. I'm staying with a friend for a couple of weeks until I get sorted with a room in a house somewhere and a job!!! If anyone is leaving Dublin on the 16th on the 20.55 to Abu dhabi then onto Sydney with Etihad I'll see yas there 😄😄

hey, doing same route as you on 9th Sept, would u mind letting me know if u thought it was a good flight, if it ws comfortable, u were jetlaggd etc also if u found the stop over in AD ok to manage, its around 3 hours on my flight, so presuming that will be plenty of time?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 debs1

peterena wrote: »
    debs1 wrote: »
    Woo hoo I'll be landing in Sydney on the 18th August. Can't bloody wait. What's everyone's plans for when they get there. I'm staying with a friend for a couple of weeks until I get sorted with a room in a house somewhere and a job!!! If anyone is leaving Dublin on the 16th on the 20.55 to Abu dhabi then onto Sydney with Etihad I'll see yas there 😄😄

hey, doing same route as you on 9th Sept, would u mind letting me know if u thought it was a good flight, if it ws comfortable, u were jetlaggd etc also if u found the stop over in AD ok to manage, its around 3 hours on my flight, so presuming that will be plenty of time?

Hey yeah it was comfortable enough for long haul flights. Jet lag was ok I managed I fight it off for most of the day when I landed!!!! I would suggest that u stay awake on the first flight and try sleep on the 2nd one. The stopover wasn't bad at all actually really flew in. Safe flight :)

Advertisement