Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wellies for toddler

Options
  • 09-11-2011 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hi im looking for wellies for my daughter shes a size four, i seen some nice ones online but i dont know how heavy/light they are and i want them light weight so there not weighting her down i just need them for the beach etc any recommendations? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holidaygirl

I've seen size 4's in Dunnes, Heatons, Tesco's & Next. They are something you really do need to check out, as they vary so much in weight, some of them are so heavy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Dunnes are great for wellies. They're not too heavy and put up with an enormous amount of abuse, plus they're not too dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I got size 4 in penneys for my little lad last year.. they had lots again this year too..

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

great thanks will have a look:)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Jigglypuff

Saw some in Debenhams over the weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭aniascor

Dunnes have a great selection alright - and you can be lucky in TK Maxx now and again for things like kids wellies - though they may not always have every size.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Lidl had the best ones, they are well worth buying if they come up again.
    They have a removable lining.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jenniflower87

There is a shop in Gulliver Retail Park in Santry that is open Thurs-Sun selling all Lidl and Aldi stuff. This its called Bargain Buys or something like that. They sell everything that was in those two shops cheaper again so you might get them there.

Advertisement