Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boosting in HC mode

Options
  • 09-11-2011 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

does anybody know when this is going to be patched - it seems like every hardcore game I was in last night had at least 2 idiots boosting.

There is only so many times I can teamkill and teabag the cheating scum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Exactly. It's getting ridiculous at this stage. I've wiped out countless people doing it. Incredibly sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

what are they doing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jeawan wrote: »
    what are they doing ?

Boosting ;) ...didn't you read the thread? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

you get this in every game.
    if it really bothers you, your better off just leaving the server.
    or askin an admin to kick them if there is one present.

im mostly on the TiG server, or sometimes craggy island, and i never see them, because theres usually an admin around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Boosting?
    Like helping each other jump over walls ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Well I'm playing on Xbox so no admins unfortunately! What they generally do is get an EOD bot and keep damaging/repairing it to get points.

Was on operation firestorm and there were three lads doing it, they were on 10 grand each nearly with 0 kills or deaths from doing it. Hopped in a chopper and mowed em all down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Fair pointless...

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    Boosting ;) ...didn't you read the thread? :rolleyes:

You don't say not everyone automatically know what that means kill resing or what ? i have never see it on the servers so i am interested to know what they doing .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

jeawan wrote: »
    You don't say not everyone automatically know what that means kill resing or what ? i have never see it on the servers so i am interested to know what they doing .

Basically, they forked out their cash on Battlefield 3 with no intention to enjoy it and they spend their days helping each other get good stats without the enjoyment or the effort by taking turns headshotting each other or reviving each other or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Basically, they forked out their cash on Battlefield 3 with no intention to enjoy it and they spend their days helping each other get good stats without the enjoyment or the effort by taking turns headshotting each other or reviving each other or whatever.

And then to be all wiped when a simple check is done to see that they got XXXXX points in in such a short space of time.

Dont think people realize how important of an Anti Cheat Battlelog and 1 user per game is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement