Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car rental company deduct €1,250 for 'damage'

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

Remember to also check the interior thoroughly. A friend once got stung for a cigarette burn on the back seat. He didn't have anybody in the back of the car during the rental.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

seagull wrote: »
    Remember to also check the interior thoroughly. A friend once got stung for a cigarette burn on the back seat. He didn't have anybody in the back of the car during the rental.
    + 1
    Check the boot and also make sure there's a spare tire present.

One of my work colleagues hired a car in Sao Paolo Brazil for 4 days while he was working there.

When he returned the car, the rental company found a human body in the boot. :eek: He hadn't opened the boot since renting the car.
    He was interviewed by the police for less than an hour, released, and allowed to travel home. The police told him that this happens quite a lot in Sao Paolo.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

dilallio wrote: »
    + 1
    Check the boot and also make sure there's a spare tire present.

One of my work colleagues hired a car in Sao Paolo Brazil for 4 days while he was working there.

When he returned the car, the rental company found a human body in the boot. :eek: He hadn't opened the boot since renting the car.
    He was interviewed by the police for less than an hour, released, and allowed to travel home. The police told him that this happens quite a lot in Sao Paolo.

Sorry for bringing up a slightly out of date thread but whaaaa??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm going to close this thread, given the surrealness of the last post. I don't want this descending into AH.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement