Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to Start Irish Guild

Options
  • 09-11-2011 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Sorry, I am sure this has been posted in the past. But I am new and would like to know are there any Irish Guilds for WoW or anyone looking to start one?

I have been playing WoW for about 4ish years and an ok player, just want to get more into arenas. All my characters are on Blades Edge Realm. let me know if anyone is interested or looking to add players to their guild.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

In the last year or so we had two Irish guilds aimed at different aspects of PVE. ATT on Outland Alliance was a 10 man hard mode guild. Erin go Bragh on Doomhammer was an Alliance + Horde social guild which got a good few Irish people, predominantly Horde. Both guilds no longer raid but are alive in a social capacity -- EGB more so. Always the possibility ATT will get back together for 4.3 though, if we do I will throw a post up here. I know some of the EGB guys joined a guild called Rewrite on Doomhammer (Horde) and are raiding away with them. The Irish population seem to be spread out across several servers and not enough interest in making a coherent effort at raiding or PVP within one guild on one server.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 AdmiralRazor

Hysteria on The Sha'tar are a mostly Irish guild of casual players. You'd prolly have to roll a new character though. Or transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Search for the bones and corpses of "irish" boards guilds and I'll think youll find all you need to know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Burgerman1

DomCork, just out of interest what faction are you on blade's edge? i've been playing horde there for 2 years but i haven't met many irish players :/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Burgerman1 wrote: »
    DomCork, just out of interest what faction are you on blade's edge? i've been playing horde there for 2 years but i haven't met many irish players :/

If there was any casual guilds doing some Dragon soul id be tempted to transfer and join.

My lads are just too enthralled with work and swtor, and the other guilds on my server are doing hard mode progression, I'm just not putting 4-5 nights a week into raiding anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Im the same tbh, been playing for years now... Been on ghostlands eu, seems to be quite a good few irish players here. But theres no point starting an Irish guild here as many of the players are just casual.. But if some1 has or wants to set up a irish guild, id happily transfer.. A decent yet casual irish raiding guild! :D

Advertisement