Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spawning on squad member.. random?

Options
  • 09-11-2011 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

I play with a friend on the same squad and it seems completely random as to whether I can spawn on him or not

Obviously he's alive.. but I just can't figure out the mechanic of it.

Most likely I am missing something blatently obvious

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Jonny7 wrote: »
    I play with a friend on the same squad and it seems completely random as to whether I can spawn on him or not

Obviously he's alive.. but I just can't figure out the mechanic of it.

Most likely I am missing something blatently obvious

It's a server side setting as to wether you can spawn on any team mate or just the squad leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

While defending in Rush if your squad mate is too far away from the objectives you can't spawn on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

And if the teammate is in a corner or somewhere compact you cant spawn on them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Last but not least if he's in a vehicle that has all of its seats full - you can't spawn on him either.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Also, if you're not in a squad, it means you have no friends, and you can't spawn on anyone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement