Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buzz and Woody Interactive Toys Argos

• 09-11-2011 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Fab Bargain :mad:

I'm raging as I bought this recently at full price for my toddlers Xmas present. it was a THEN a great price at €59.99 and I got €10 back Argos voucher.

It's now reduced to €44.99 and if you spend another €5.01 you get the €10 voucher too ( runs until 15th Nov.).
    353-3882184SPA73UC622621M.jpg

p.s. I opened the box as I was excited to see them so I can't return it. Hate missing a bargain - it cost a lot more than €59.99 on both amazon.uk and .com so the 25% off is a steal.

Other Bargain hunters will appreciate my deep annoyance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ekkadam

Grawns wrote: »
    Fab Bargain :mad:

I'm raging as I bought this recently at full price for my toddlers Xmas present. it was a THEN a great price at €59.99 and I got €10 back Argos voucher.

It's now reduced to €44.99 and if you spend another €5.01 you get the €10 voucher too ( runs until 15th Nov.).
    353-3882184SPA73UC622621M.jpg

p.s. I opened the box as I was excited to see them so I can't return it. Hate missing a bargain - it cost a lot more than €59.99 on both amazon.uk and .com so the 25% off is a steal.

Other Bargain hunters will appreciate my deep annoyance :D

How about just buy a new one, and then return it with your first receipt? works for me if I have opened/used the product and then it dropped in price. Thanks for the deal, considering for a Christmas gift for my little one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

I bought this .... for myself :)

Thanks OP.

Advertisement