If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget Blu-Ray choice

Options
  • 09-11-2011 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi Richersounds,

was wondering if you had any stock of the SONY BDPS380 Blu-ray player left and what is the best price for it.

An alternative would be the Panasonic DMPBDT110 player but I plan to hook this to my Sony 40v4000 purchased from yourselves and was thinking the Sony might work best and I would have the convenience of a single remote to work all as opposed to having another remote to add to the collection.

Let me know if you think the Panasonic would be better to go for in terms of performance, I'm not concernced with 3D as I can't see myself upgrading the TV for a while yet.

Thanks,
    Declan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭declan_8

Bump - anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Bought the DMP BDT110 for my girlfriend, seems to work very nicely. However, I also got her a Logitech Harmony 300i (there was a deal a while back) so she has the one remote now for TV/BD/Sky.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.