Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insulation / Heating

• 09-11-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Wac.jpg

Hi, I just have a couple of questions as I want to get this stuff done asap :)

Insulation: hall is freezing! toilet was moved under the stairs and we have a storage area now ( attached pix) could I get fiberglass type insulation and plasterboard for this or do i get the plasterboard with the insulation attached to it?

Gas / Heating: I need the boiler serviced but im also having problems with the emersion, do i need two different blokes ( gas / centeral heating?) also, some of the rad bleeders are worn out,so need them replaced.

Had a gas bloke out but wouldnt service the unit as the kitchen door would have had to be clipped off !! heating bloke came to have a look and never returned !! so would be great if i could get two in one ! could anyone recommend someone Blanch / Dunboyne area?

Finally..shower is hot but not very hot, heating bloke said the thermo could be gone but he didnt know anything about them ( maybe thats why he didnt come back). Trying to find the name of the shower on line ( porclane or something like that, all bathroom items made by the same company)

Sorry for long post, but my To Do list is even longer !!! :D

Cheers

Advertisement