Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautician, 27th December, Tralee?

Options
  • 09-11-2011 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I need to find a beauty salon/therapist that will do nails (shape and polish) for 5 of us on Tuesday 27th December in Tralee
    I have rung around a good few salons in Tralee and none are open or interested in doing it privately...so I'm hoping someone might know of either a salon that is open that day, or else a beautician/nail technician that would be interested in doing the job privately...I would really really appreciate your help with this problem!thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ieoinu

I'll check with the herself and see if she is available and let you know. Shouldn't be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

ieoinu wrote: »
    I'll check with the herself and see if she is available and let you know. Shouldn't be a problem.

Aw thanks so much!

Typical though, either a feast or a famine! I got the number for a nail technician this evening from another salon and she is going to do our nails for us. Thanks again though.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ieoinu

No prob. If you're stuck try Ciara, Serenity Beauty ,Leith, Tralee on 0 eight six 3 nine 2 zero 1 96.

Advertisement