Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost to Replace Chimney Flashing

Options
  • 09-11-2011 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭

I've had a couple of damp spots upstairs since the downpour and on investigation I've spotted the felt areas in the attic where the water is getting through - both holes are relatively close to the chimney. Had a roofer out today and he is sure I need to get my chimney flashing replaced. I've been quoted €480 all in for the job which includes new flashing rather than the repair of the old flashing. Can any of ye boardsies advise if this is a reasonable quote for this type of job? I have no interest in trying to do the work myself and would like to save ringing around loads of contractors for quotes if at all possible. House is semi detached in Dublin. Any advice is appreciated :)

Comments

Advertisement