Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Online Marketing - Opinions?

Options
  • 09-11-2011 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys.

I’m a marketing student and I’ve been given an assignment to assess the online marketing campaign of a high-tech company

The company that was chosen was Microsoft. We would like you to comment on how Microsoft use the internet to portray their brand as well as what you would consider their primary source of marketing online?

Also do you feel there is something they could do better with their online marketing campaigns?

Thanks everyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

good luck with that:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This isnt the do my assignment for me forum, you need to go on Google and do your own research and maybe come back if you had specific questions but no one is going to do your report for you...

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement