Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Day short on my JSB

• 09-11-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Hi lads I just collected my Jsb but i have been left a day short. I'm on it full time and was wondering if it's because of the Bank Holiday last week? I have a month still to go on Jsb. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Hi lads I just collected my Jsb but i have been left a day short. I'm on it full time and was wondering if it's because of the Bank Holiday last week? I have a month still to go on Jsb. Thanks.

If you are fully unemployed and not a casual worker the bank holiday should not make any difference. How much do you normally get paid and how much did you get this week. Are you sure that you have a month left before your benefit exhausts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭irishtoffee

Got in touch with the SW after, they thought I signed on last November for some reason when in fact I signed on the week before Christmas. I half to phone them Thursday when they should have it sorted cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Got in touch with the SW after, they thought I signed on last November for some reason when in fact I signed on the week before Christmas. I half to phone them Thursday when they should have it sorted cheers.

Good.... have they sent you out forms to apply for jobseekers allowance when your JSB exhausts.... have you filled them up and returned them so there will be no break in your payment? If not ask them to send out forms and if there is a waiting period go to your community welfare officer and apply for supplementary welfare allowance while waiting for your jsa to be processed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭irishtoffee

eastbono wrote: »

Good.... have they sent you out forms to apply for jobseekers allowance when your JSB exhausts.... have you filled them up and returned them so there will be no break in your payment? If not ask them to send out forms and if there is a waiting period go to your community welfare officer and apply for supplementary welfare allowance while waiting for your jsa to be processed.
    Yes I got all the forms and filled them out online straight away.Thanks again.

Advertisement