Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports game for kinect

• 09-11-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good sports game for kinect, something with a bit of variety. I have been looking at Motion Sports but haven't a clue if it's good or if there is better available.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Kinect Sports 1 and 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

chin_grin wrote: »
    Kinect Sports 1 and 2.

+1

Have heard awful things about motion sports. Kinect sports and kinetic sports season 2 are great games. The only ones with any longevity so far if you ask me. Would go back and play kinect sports before any other kinect game.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭hous

motion sports is awful...Ks1 is great and from the demo 2 looks even better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I'd agree with all the above answers - Motion sports is awful, and even though it should be cheap now you will not get value for money.

Kinect Sports is great fun and season 2 is more of the same fun, only better (at least the demo is great craic).

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Cool, thanks for the advice, ks2 it is then :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Glad to Help.

Take a look at the list of sports in Kinect Sports Vs. Kinect Sports 2, that would probably help you choose between the two (e.g. Season 1 has Football, Table Tennis, boxing and a lot of Track and Field; Season 2 has baseball, American Football, Darts and a bunch of others) I'm not sure how much overlap there is between the two.

Advertisement