Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Day 1 UMVC Casuals

Options
  • 09-11-2011 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Title says it all, really. I'll be having casuals on the day of UMVC3 at my place, starting at 5pm and going until whenever on Friday the 18th.

I only have one set up but if anyone wants to bring a monitor and 360 with a copy, there's room for at least one or two more set ups, if there's interest.

I live at Camden Court, apt 54 on Carrolls Quay, across the river from the Opera House at the complex next to Pa Johnson's pub. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my cell number so I can let you in to the complex on the day of.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Some family stuff at the moment means I'll be going down to tralee every weekend for the forseeable future would come along otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

I have the release day off so I could pop around for a bit :)

You're pretty close to me so I could probably supply an extra console if there is going to be a big show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭wtfbenson

Sounds good man! There doesn't seem to be enough interest to warrant the second set up at the moment but I'll let you know if I hear from more people. Hopefully the Cork guys will be a bit more receptive to this version than the vanilla so we can do this more frequently. :D
    I have the release day off so I could pop around for a bit :)

You're pretty close to me so I could probably supply an extra console if there is going to be a big show.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

I'm getting the game on release date, but I have college until 5pm so I'll see if I can come down for some casuals I think...btw don't know where your place is bad with street names :pac:

• Advertisement

VizardAnto wrote: »
    I'm getting the game on release date, but I have college until 5pm so I'll see if I can come down for some casuals I think...btw don't know where your place is bad with street names :pac:

Dude! I included a link to the location on google maps in the post. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I shall hopefully be around, but I have stuff that needs doing after work that day so I might be down later.

Yeah man, as long as people want to keep playing, I'm down until pretty much whenever. After all, we'll need all the practice we can get for the DOC the next morning. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

wtfbenson wrote: »
    Yeah man, as long as people want to keep playing, I'm down until pretty much whenever. After all, we'll need all the practice we can get for the DOC the next morning. :D
    Just to confirm that I won't be around till after eight. Busy busy.

Do either you or Blood have Shuma? If not I'll bring my console or my profile on a memory stick or something.

Sairus wrote: »
    Just to confirm that I won't be around till after eight. Busy busy.

Do either you or Blood have Shuma? If not I'll bring my console or my profile on a memory stick or something.

Word. Yeah, I have both Shuma and Jill so you're set.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

Just managed to get the game (Long story) so I'll probably pop up around 6:30 - 7 if that's good. I'll poke you on XBL before I leave anyway.

Just managed to get the game (Long story) so I'll probably pop up around 6:30 - 7 if that's good. I'll poke you on XBL before I leave anyway.

Sounds good man! I'll be here. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Had to head up to the city to get the game as no where in Midleton stocked it, not even our local Gamestop! :mad: Ironically, I got it in the Gamestop in the city as it was cheapest there!

Anyway, I'm around the city right now ( I'm in web workhouse right now ) and will head up at about 5:15 - 5:30.

Advertisement