Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Raincover

Options
  • 09-11-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi everyone

I am trying to get a replacement raincover for my maclaren quest as the one i have is ripped.

I thought it would be easy to get but its proving quite difficult! The only place i can find them is ebay. The only actual shop i could find them in is out of stock.

There are a few universal ones out there but the reviews on them dont seem too good.

Does anyone know where i can find one? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Have you tried contacting the company directly? They might send you a replacement for free!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Have you tried the universal ones on, my sister has an older version of that buggy and uses the Tesco universal rain cover.

Its the only one we found that would still cover a 2 yr olds feet in the buggy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭yoda2001

I have a stroller a bit like that and the raincover was not great. I also have a 'nipper out and about 360' which has a good cover.

This cover fits the stroller very well. I got a replacement cover in Tony Kealy's for 15 euro. It is generous and fits well.

Advertisement