Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Hanaghan Veterinary Hospital still open?

Options
  • 09-11-2011 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I am trying to call them and email for couple of weeks but there is no answer. Is this vet still open ad working?
    I live 50 miles from there and would not like to waste my time to go there and see that it is closed...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Sandrease wrote: »
    I am trying to call them and email for couple of weeks but there is no answer. Is this vet still open ad working?
    I live 50 miles from there and would not like to waste my time to go there and see that it is closed...
    where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Ballyvary.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Sandrease wrote: »

Closed for the past year or more. Sorry!

Advertisement