Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre Pay Mobiles - Itemized Charges ?

Options
  • 09-11-2011 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently moved to Vodafone Prepay system €30 per month tarrif.
    Keeping track of where the credit is used up is a nightmare as they do not provide on their website a list of the calls you have been charged for.
    I can get a list of charges if i pay them something like €6.40.
    I presume this is the same with other providers ? Can anyone confirm ?
    I think this is grossly unacceptable. It is basically being refused a receipt for a purchase you have made.
    Does anyone know if ComReg are the correct body to enquire if anything is being done about this ? Has anyone else been in touch with them ?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

AZTEC818 wrote: »
    Hi,

Keeping track of where the credit is used up is a nightmare as they do not provide on their website a list of the calls you have been charged for.
    I think this is grossly unacceptable. It is basically being refused a receipt for a purchase you have made.
    Does anyone know if ComReg are the correct body to enquire if anything is being done about this ? Has anyone else been in touch with them ?

Regards
    Meteor give the last 3 months of prepay accounts itemised when you register and log on to your account. if you wanted a copy of this they will charge about €6 for printing and posting them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭optimus1

AZTEC818 wrote: »
    Hi,

Regards

O2 have 30days call history online on o2.ie (full 30days calls/sms internet)

Meteor have a few months available online (note it does not include free aspects of your plan e.g if you have free texts to all networks it wont show these unless there is a charge)

Not sure about 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Three don't either.

Only Meteor and O2 offer call itemisation on prepay - possibly tesco mobile aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Mobiles & PDAs

dudara

Advertisement