If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22"+ Saorview capable TV with USB

Options
  • 09-11-2011 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a small TV for the bedroom. 22-26” LCD (or LED). At that size I'm not too pushed if it’s full HD or not but it must have the following:
    - MPEG4 tuner (saorview capable)
    - USB for video playback
    - Wall mountable

I’m looking at these two on the richersounds site. Do either of these meet my criteria?

LG M227WD
    SONY BRAVIA KDL22PX300

The Bravia does have the extra bonus of being internet capable which I like. Not sure if it’s wall mountable though. Any comments or advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭steamboat

bump. Dave, anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭steamboat

3rd time lucky?

Maybe I have you stumped! How about just giving me your best price for the LG M227WD with wall bracket and delivery to Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Steamboat

Try pm'ing Dave or Kenny direct.
    They should be able to look after you.

I cant offer a Philips option at this time however, Whilst our 22PFL36006H has Saorview it cant be wall mounted and wont play video file via USB

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.