Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone insurance

Options
  • 09-11-2011 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,540 ✭✭✭✭

How does it work?

I have my Omnia 7 (on meteor) insured with Fonesafe. I was out walking at the weekend and it fell out of my pocket and a car promptly drove over it :o the claim is gone in.

If the claim is successful can I choose any phone to replace it? I wouldnt half fancy one of those new Nokia Lumia 800s although I know they're not available here yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

fits wrote: »
    How does it work?

I have my Omnia 7 (on meteor) insured with Fonesafe. I was out walking at the weekend and it fell out of my pocket and a car promptly drove over it :o the claim is gone in.

If the claim is successful can I choose any phone to replace it? I wouldnt half fancy one of those new Nokia Lumia 800s although I know they're not available here yet.

Best thing to do is give them a quick call. As for the Nokia Lumia 800, get in the queue behind me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,540 ✭✭✭✭fits

I wanna blue one :D

I guess I'll ask when they get in touch about the claim. To be honest i'd be happy with a replacement Omnia 7, I'd be overjoyed with a lumia 800 if I could swing it. I want to stay on WP7. (even though the supply of WP7 handsets seems to have dwindled to nothing on Irish mobile operators)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,540 ✭✭✭✭fits

Well they're sending out a replacement Omnia7 asap. No complaints about them from me! I'm glad I took out the insurance.

Advertisement