Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Dublin Hill?

Options
  • 09-11-2011 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Another bus query from my fine self. Is the no.12 bus the only bus that goes up Dublin Hill?? It's times are very limited by the look of the bus eireann timetable!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

I think the carrignavar bus does too but its less frequent id say,depending where you are going the no. 7 wouldnt be very far from dublin hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

marxcoo wrote: »
    Another bus query from my fine self. Is the no.12 bus the only bus that goes up Dublin Hill?? It's times are very limited by the look of the bus eireann timetable!
    You could get the number 7 bus where you would need to get off by the Glen Rovers Hurling pitch,you would then have to cut through an estate which will bring you on to Dublin Hill Or you could get the number 3 bus and get off at the church and walk it to Dublin hill probably a 15/20 min walk.
    Easiest option is get the number 12.

Advertisement