Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Daze - Tickets Needed

Options
  • 09-11-2011 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I have in my possession two tickets for Tuesday night of this gig, whereas the rest of my crowd are going on Thursday.

Basically, I'm putting this thread up for anyone who might be in the same boat and wants to swap, or who may not have Tuesday tickets and wants them.

I'm willing to swap or sell them individually or as a pair.

Please PM if you're interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ULgirl2010

Hey,

Im also looking to swap a thursday ticket for a wednesday (long shot I know!).. willing to buy or swap!

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭Alpish

If anyone has a Wednesday ticket will they let me know. I know it's a long shot but maybe someone had to change plans ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Any chance of anyone selling bout 6 tickets for any one day, I will buy them off them. Stuck in class an the lads didn't know they'd be goin on sale early. This will be the last time all 6 of us are together until 4th year so if anyone's feelin seriously generous I'd owe ye a lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

two tuesday for two wednesday tickets, pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Thread bump

*bump*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Hey I'd buy the two Tuesday tickets off you! :D Have no Thursday ones to swap with you unfortunately though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

i know people who are selling thursday tickets at the moment, i can ask them if anyone wants em

Hey I'd buy the two Tuesday tickets off you! :D Have no Thursday ones to swap with you unfortunately though!

PM sent.
    freyners wrote: »
    i know people who are selling thursday tickets at the moment, i can ask them if anyone wants em

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

Anyone have a ticket for the stables for sale for the thursday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭qwerty93

On the facebook events page there is a good few people selling them, most seem to be for tuesday tho :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

yeah been noticing that alright...said id chance me arm here...never know someone might just have somethin

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

Anyone know someone selling one? Might be a long shot but looking to get my hands on one

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭getonmyhorse

Will swap a wednesday for a thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭maconof

I wouldn't give eldwaro one anyway, he's scammed me a few times...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭maconof

Anyone have 3-4 Xmas Daze tickets for sale? I know it's late in the game to be up to this kind of craic but said it was worth a try. Will pay €15+ for tickets.

Advertisement