Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model tractor/digger

• 09-11-2011 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

Excuse me in advance for how clueless I am with all things modelling! I am hoping to pick some of the experts on here brains. My hubby has been glued to the Dortmund Model Show on tv lately, and he is particularly taken with the RC tractors/diggers. I am hoping to get him one for Christmas, Ideally I would be looking for something that isn’t very large, but is realistic in it’s controls and movements. I would have a budget of about €150. I done a bit of looking online, but can only really see childrens toys. The ones he loved on the model show definitely weren’t for kids!

Hope I’m making some sort of sense and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

as no one else has answered i'll have a go.
    the really goods ones that your hubby likes(me too) some are available to buy but at around £3500:eek::eek:.i can't think of the name i'm afraid.you should check out some of the model forums they might be able to help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭tro81

check out this page
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056058054&page=5
    there is a few events coming up this month and a couple next.
    Your bound to find something that your hubby will love as many are not just toys but display models ( highly detailed) of course the better they are the more you can expect to pay. but you should def pick up something rather impressive for 150e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭tro81

also try this website, it has some of the remote control tractors
    http://www.madformodels.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Advertisement