Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dot Cottons

Options
  • 09-11-2011 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Anybody have any feedback on Dot Cottons on French Church St. in the city centre - they make up tees and hoodys

Was thinking of going in with a design to get made up on a tee but said I'd check to see had anybody any experience dealing with them beforehand?

Obviously they've reviews on their site but said I'd check with boardsies before taking the plunge :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Latest reply ever but I'm dealing with them at the moment and they seem really great. T-shirts are nice too!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

dory wrote: »
    Latest reply ever but I'm dealing with them at the moment and they seem really great. T-shirts are nice too!
    Nps Dory

Funnily enough I went in last week and ordered a tee to be made up based on an image I had downloaded online.

Emailed it onto them and have to say I'm delighted with how it turned out - will definitely be going back again - great quality print and the tee fits really well also.

Advertisement