Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get bubblewrap (cheap)?

Options
  • 09-11-2011 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Im looking for rolls of bubblewrap approx 500mm wide and the bubbles are medium size (30mm)
    Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

www.discountpackaging.ie and its made in clondalkin.

best price is when you buy 10 large rolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

i got some cheap from budgetmovingboxes great service would deffinately recommend them.

shblob wrote: »
    i got some cheap from budgetmovingboxes great service would deffinately recommend them.

If its just one or two rolls, they are not too bad, but my guess is they buy from Faulkner packaging (discountpackaging) in bulk. So it really depends on the volume you expect to use.

For best value, you need to be buying 10 large 1.5m rolls cut into 500mm rolls - giving you a total of 30 rolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

sent you a pm there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

maxer68 wrote: »
    www.discountpackaging.ie and its made in clondalkin.

best price is when you buy 10 large rolls.

Used them the last time I bought some. Have the receipt and total was €50 inc vat + delivery (9.90)
    Now it is on the website for €50 before vat and delivery? which is a big step up from €32 I originally paid earlier this year.

Will check out a few of the suggestions, thanks,

• Advertisement

Used them the last time I bought some. Have the receipt and total was €50 inc vat + delivery (9.90)
    Now it is on the website for €50 before vat and delivery? which is a big step up from €32 I originally paid earlier this year.

Will check out a few of the suggestions, thanks,

Price increase must have been recently - last invoice i have from end sept shows €34/1.5m roll (20 rolls)

I still don't think you'll get a better rate - shipping will be the killer due to the size of the rolls.

Advertisement