Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmet Road, Inchicore

Options
  • 09-11-2011 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

I have to go to this location tomorrow on business. Just wondering how close does the 13 go to McDowells/Richmond Park? Is there anywhere around to get a proper dinner dont want a deli or chipper. Is it a safe area for someone with little or no local knowledge to walk around on their own?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

I haven't lived in the area for a few years so I can't help you with the bus question, but it is a relatively safe area and as regards food the Black Lion do a good meal as does the Italian next door(can't remember the name) its quite cheap aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Coming from Harristown the 13 stops literally 2 mins up the road from Richmond Park, It's on the opposite side to where the bus stops btw.

Bigtoe107 wrote: »
    I haven't lived in the area for a few years so I can't help you with the bus question, but it is a relatively safe area and as regards food the Black Lion do a good meal as does the Italian next door(can't remember the name) its quite cheap aswell.

Enoteca Torino?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Go to the Indian called Rasa

Quality

mikemac wrote: »
    Go to the Indian called Rasa

Quality

Is that the place down the entrance into the apartments where Xtravision was? In the year and a half I worked in Xtravision there before it closed down I always thought that Rasa place was never open.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Yep, that's the place
    Down the laneway where xtravision used to be

Used to be a Bombay Pantry I think, shut down for ages and then reopened as Rasa

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

Enoteca Torino?

Yup that's it, quality food to be had in there imo.

Advertisement