Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

reincarnation---therapist?

• 09-11-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

I'm very interested to to a "trip into one of my old lifes".

Is here anybody in Ireland or better in Cork, who does this kind of thing?
    Who helps you back into your old life and bring back memories?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

very funny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Do not embark on delving into past lives lightly.There are many people in Ireland who will give you a past life reading in a Pub on any Saturday night. On the other hand if you are prepared to investigate the subject seriously it will require diligence otherwise you are letting yourself in for possible psychological harm. Here are details of someone authentic who I did a workshop with some years ago. "Roger Woolger"............rogerwoolger.com

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

the holistic centre in Raheny/Dublin has past life regressionists...

I did it many years ago there and loved it!!!

very insightful.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Thanks a lot!!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Starokan

i had a past life regression session with the house of astrology on parliament street in dublin a couple of years back, i think the chaps name was keith. It was excellent value for money and i took a lot from it.

I think the house of astrology is closed but iirc some of the people there still work on an appointment basis. I would highly recommend it.

Advertisement