Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another one for the UTube linch mob.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Traonach

Poor cat. It looks like my own cat:(. I hope that lad gets his head kicked in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Traonach wrote: »
    Poor cat. It looks like my own cat:(. I hope that lad gets his head kicked in.
    And all his windows broken before he gets a 10 year ban from the UK authorities from keeping any animals. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

What a wanker! Did them other people really just walk away when they saw what he was doin:confused: I would of broke his jaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Heres another one. at least they are up in court over it. The dog is currently in RSPCA custody. I hope they loose it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059728/Caught-camera-The-moment-cruel-couple-threw-pet-dog-sea.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

BBC News ran the footage of the guy swinging the cat - little doubt he'll be traced.
    Remember the woman in Bristol ( Mary Bale ) who was filmed dropping a cat in a wheelie bin ? She subsequently suffered a nervous breakdown with all the publicity and Police had to guard her home , Facebook had to delete a page entitled '' Lets Kill Mary Bale '' .

Thankfully cat in this latest incident is safe and though physically well is now afraid to go outdoors according to her owner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

According to Sky News a 20 year old man today surrendered to Police and is now being questioned about this incident.

Advertisement