Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Someone to Chakra my new house?

• 09-11-2011 8:46pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭

Sounds a bit strange, but does anyone know someone who could rid the old energies in the house, so we can start afresh, as such. Mrs beery told me she wanted to get it done, I'm just enquiring about the availability.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Curlz24

Theres a lady in Newbridge called Doloras,I think her last name is Quinn its just not coming to me right now!

Very nice lady!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭anticonno16

Never mind these two....

Getting rid of spirits and bad energies is really important, otherwise they can get you down, and generally have a very negative effect on you.

I'm in Kinnegad and have heard of a man in Tyrellspass who does cleansing rituals. I assume this is what you want.

I'll try and find out his name.

Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭mar48

Never mind these two....

Getting rid of spirits and bad energies is really important, otherwise they can get you down, and generally have a very negative effect on you.

I'm in Kinnegad and have heard of a man in Tyrellspass who does cleansing rituals. I assume this is what you want.

I'll try and find out his name.

Jack
    I would be very interested in this too. We moved into a rental property last year and everything seems to have gone wrong since we moved here. They are only minor things (appliances and water pump breaking down, light switches not working one minute and working the next etc.,) generally something going wrong every week. We love the house but feel that there is lots of negative energy here. Have been looking for some time for someone to cleanse it.
    Thanks Jack

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Thanks for all the replies. Some were rofl. If I can't find that woman from Newbridge, I'll get the guy from Tyrellspass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This isn't AH folks. If you've nothing good to say, say nothing. Posts deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Joe Public

NSOH

Probably not suited to this area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

If you post in spirituality forum or the paranormal forum too you'll get some tips on doing it yourself in the meantime.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

BuffyBot wrote: »
    This isn't AH folks. If you've nothing good to say, say nothing. Posts deleted.

Damn it Buffy, I'm bursting here, the vein on the side of my head is throbbing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

What is a Chakra. Is it like a mass in your home?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

After a spin locally, a wider audience may be of benefit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Chakras refer to energies in the human body and are real eneries rather than spiritual.
    I guess the initial post is still in the wrong place and there is no such thing as to chakra a house since it refers to real human bodies and not spiritual.

i mentioned it to my aunt yesterday. she said she used to do it, but hadn't done it in years, but she would find someone in the next month. maybe there's a different name on the proceedure, because its done on the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

gsxr1 wrote: »
    What is a Chakra.?

I preferred her stuff with Rufus but the solo stuff isn't bad.

gsxr1 wrote: »
    What is a Chakra. Is it like a mass in your home?
    i suppose in a way, you could call it an exorcism. it rids the bad energies and spirits in a house. seen as we're buying a second hand home, and not a new one, we want to start freshly in the house. air spray an open windows will make it fresh, but the spirits take a bit of work to get rid of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

What you want done is a house blessing.
    Some people used to get the local parish preist in to do it, or the legion of mary used to do it. My Granny used to do it and it's easily enough done if you have any faith what so ever.

Generally it's a blessing of the door ways so only good may enter and a blessing of the corners of all the rooms, some people will carry a candle from room to room and use holywater or incense or a sage smudge stick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

you could do it yourself with sage and crystals etc. go room by room.. better than paying someone else to do it!

lolo62 wrote: »
    you could do it yourself with sage and crystals etc. go room by room.. better than paying someone else to do it!

Tell me more lolo62, it can't be as simple as that.

Would like something a bit more than a priest blessing the rooms, something a little deeper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

beertons wrote: »
    Tell me more lolo62, it can't be as simple as that.

Would like something a bit more than a priest blessing the rooms, something a little deeper.

Working with energy and crystals is a deep process for me personally so I would go that route but if you're not used to working with energy then maybe you should get someone in.

I just presumed that if you want the energy of your house cleansed then you are familiar with this kind of thing.

My point is that anyone can work with energy. You dont necessarily need to bring in an 'expert'. In my opinion it would be more powerful to do it yourself.

You're exactly what we're looking for so. We have no energy at the mo, newborn has sucked the life out of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭anticonno16

lolo62 wrote: »

Yes. This works REALLY well.

Try Cinnamon too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement