Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from Meteor PAYG to Meteor Bill Pay

Options
  • 09-11-2011 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hey!

Just have a couple of quick questions that hopefully someone can answer, since Meteor Customer Care aren't answering their phones today!

1. If I switch from Meteor PAYG to Bill Pay online, how will it affect my service? As in, I'll still have my PAYG mobile until the new phone arrives, so what happens in the meantime? Am I automatically changed over to Bill Pay or do I need a new SIM or anything?

2. When's the first bill? Do you pay for more than one month in the first bill?

3. Has anyone bought from Meteor online before? What are they like in terms of delivery etc? I want to get the phone delivered to my mom at work because I'll be in college, will her signing for it be a problem?

4. Does anyone know if the HTC Desire Z needs a micro SIM or a regular one?

Cheers!!

Advertisement