Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venus Labs

Options
  • 09-11-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Are the venus labs open 24/7?

If not, does anyone know where I can print something before 9am?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

Are the venus labs open 24/7?

If not, does anyone know where I can print something before 9am?

Venus 24/7? No.

Not sure what time it opens, could be 8am/8.30am. Theres a chance the fishtank (A block, 1st floor, the block beyond Red Raisin) opens before 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Apparently the Venus labs are open from 8:00am - 10:15pm

Apparently the Venus labs are open from 8:00am - 10:15pm

Ya it definitely stays open until 10.15pm just not so sure about opening times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

TheTownie wrote: »
    Ya it definitely stays open until 10.15pm just not so sure about opening times.

It's open that early alright. Memories of cramming a couple of years ago mean I won't forget that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I went into the labs at 8.05 one morning a few weeks ago so i presume its 8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I thought the fish tank was 24/7?

I thought the fish tank was 24/7?

Again not sure, all I know is a mate of mine was in there late one night because one of the doors wasn't locked and a few mins later he got a bollocking from a UL staff member who wanted to know how he got in there. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

The postgraduate rooms are open 24/7 if youre stuck, but don't take the Mick if youre an undergraduate and and definitely don't go in if you look 17.

I hate how people have full on conversations in the PC labs.
    last night 2 girls were having an argument about whether one of them should have rode some fella the previous night! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    The postgraduate rooms are open 24/7 if youre stuck, but don't take the Mick if youre an undergraduate and and definitely don't go in if you look 17.

I hate how people have full on conversations in the PC labs.
    last night 2 girls were having an argument about whether one of them should have rode some fella the previous night! :eek:

Yeah there is a Cork girl in one of the Post Grad labs who just loves the sound of her voice.

Ray McInerney

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

YFlyer wrote: »
    Yeah there is a Cork girl in one of the Post Grad labs who just loves the sound of her voice.

Ray McInerney

Strange name for a girl.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Strange name for a girl.

:pac:

Yes thats the name thats on one of the PCs in the lab when its locked.

Advertisement