Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

at least he didnt do an activision and confirm it for next year like they did with COD :(

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Well there is a trailer out already...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV-gnh1En6E
    :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

hmmmm seems they might be heading down the same path as activision...
    chances are i wont be buying it if its out next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    hmmmm seems they might be heading down the same path as activision...
    chances are i wont be buying it if its out next year.

battlefield is already somewhat annual

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=74823150&postcount=9

They didnt confirm if it will be the next in the series just that there will be one.

My money is they will follow the same formula as bad company 2 but milk it more by pushing more map packs in between.

a lot of people are thinking there'll be a 2143 add on for BF3. due to BC had 1943 and BC2 had vietnam.

Also I'd say on a console led BC3 before BF4 that will be nothing more then an add on pack for the pc version of BF3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Gotta make dat bank son.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I think the Battlefield core series will be a 2/3 year iteration of the game, not one year. Bad Company and other Battlefield spin-offs will fill the gaps.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Next one better go back to WW2... or else...

Advertisement