Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought Faulty second hand game from gamestop shop

Options
  • 09-11-2011 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭

Ok I bought Kane and Lynch secondhand today.
    The game keeps stalling at the loading screen and never loads.
    Sometimes I was lucky getting to load but 99% of the time it just stops a little bit through the loading meter and never loads.
    I bought it in a branch of gamestop that's a long drive away from me.
    I want to change it for a proper one that works in my local gamestop.
    Will they accept it at my local branch or do I have to bring it to the same branch where I bought it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Have to bring it to the branch you got it as far as i know. But sure, give them a ring in the morning and find out. Or else someone here might know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Have to bring it to the branch you got it as far as i know. But sure, give them a ring in the morning and find out. Or else someone here might know

Not so at all, at least in my slightly different experience. I bought a game on their website and was able to exchange it in my local store. Drop them an email to hello@gamestop.ie or as said call the local branch to save you the walk.

Advertisement