Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Remote Volume/Mute/On/Off Problem

Options
  • 10-11-2011 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

In the past few days, my Sky Remote Controls Volume, Mute & On/Off Buttons have stopped working. Ive had same remote & Set Top Box for past Few years. The Batteries in the remote are ok also. Ive went onto the Sky Customer Service Section on the Interactive Guide to see if I can reconfigure it again. My TV is a HD LG TV and out of all the LG TV codes they supplied, mine wasnt there, so I tried a few different LG ones in there, but they didnt work either. I need some help here please!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

have a look here

follow the instructions, hd box,revision number. etc.
    then use ctrl f to find your model tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aka79

Thanks for the tips! I eventually got it working again. Happy out :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

aka79 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tips! I eventually got it working again. Happy out :):)

how?
    It may help others if you can tell us what you did. model number for tv and code, etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aka79

Well, I went through all the "LG" models through the link you gave me, and again my model wasnt there. So I put my TV model number into google followed by "Sky remote volume functions".After going through a few links, I found one where someone used a few different four digit codes to get their remote working again, with this particular model LG tv, followed by the instructions, sky give themselves with steps involved to follow, and it worked!

My particular LG model is "LG 42LD490 - ZB" and the code 0206 worked for me.

Advertisement