Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast trip

Options
  • 10-11-2011 3:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering, heard a mention of a Belfast Trip, think for English and History, just wondering anyone know anymore details on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

I've heard of one for first year Ags in a few weeks, didn't hear any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

It's actually Economics, Geography, History, Politics and English as far as I know and Belfast has now be changed to Galway. Also it seems to be mainly 3rd years (I know the organisers if we're thinking of the same trip). It'll probably take place sometime in Janurary I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Every society, faculty and half decent sports team are planning trips belfast/galway/berlin/edinburgh/prage at the moment. The chances of all you talking about the same one are pretty poxy.

My class just got back from a trip to Galway. Currently looking at Newcastle.

Don't care who you know or who your rep is. Go on the trips. Best weekends ever.

Advertisement