Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Film Competition

Options
  • 10-11-2011 9:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

All,

I hope it is a ppropriate to post this here, i have read the guidlines and don't think i'm breaking any rules.

We are running a short film competition in Ireland

Call for Entries
    Send us your short film!

The Project Energy Neighbourhoods2 (www.energyneighbourhoods.ie) is starting its Short Film competition in Europe. Energy Neighbourhoods2 is a project of the European Commission programme: Intelligent Energy Europe and is promoting energy saving in households and climate protection in Europe. Send us your short film! From all entries the Energy Neighbourhood Project Team will select one winner film.
    The Competition:
    We are looking for short films on the subject of climate change and energy savings in households. What can each of us to do for climate protection? How is our lifestyle affecting the environment? How can we save energy at home? Why should we get active? Creative, serious, funny, original – everything is welcome!
    Deadline for sending us your films: 30th of July 2012 - We look forward to your entries!
    Prize:
    The winner of Energy Neighbourhoods2 short Film Competition will receive EUR 2.000,- in prize money.

Guidelines
    Genres: All genres are welcome: experimental, documentary, animation, fiction…
    Eligible: Everybody (film students, professionals, amateurs etc) in Europe is invited to enter their films.
    Length: The film must not be shorter than 20 sec. and no longer than 5 minutes.
    Format of screenings copies: DVD. The screening copies cannot be sent back.
    Language: The film will be screened in different European countries, therefore non-verbal films are welcome. If language is important to your film and it is not shot in English, it must have English subtitles.
    Entry Form: In addition to the screening copy, please send us the filled-out and signed entry form. Only complete packages (film and entry forms) will be accepted.

If you want an entry form and/ or more details, please email
    energyneighbourhoods-at-tea.ie . I would also like to get feedback on the usefulness of the competition.

Paul in the Tipperary Energy Agency.

Advertisement