Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game keeps crashing please help

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Just tried 11.11c just played 3 rounds and no crash, it crashed 2 out of every 3 rounds before.

Any Link to that driver download?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Just google 11.11c and its the first, didn't crash once tonight, only just finishing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Boabiegringo

Have Nvidia 560 Ti. Crashes every game. Might re-install OS but it's a lot of hassle. Doesn't seem to be anymore patches coming out in the near future, or is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

What kind of hd are you using? also are you using the latest nvidia drivers released in Dec ( I'm sure you are)

I was having the same issue and in the end I did a clean install on a spare drive to test it ... and bingo .. no crashes since

Not ideal but it works if I want to play bf3.

My orignal drive was an ssd and the latest install was on a 3.5" sata..

When I get time I'll back up te ssd and reinstall that.. I'm using a GTX 570

Cool, might 'borrow' a hard drive & try a clean install on that:) Also what OS u running 32 or 64?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Macker1

Folks,

What sound option are you using?

My issues went away when I ditched using the on-board Realtek audio.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

@ macker using usb logitech g35 headset which has built in sound card ..also same on creative card for speakers

@ Boab - I'm using windows 7 64bit

Macker1 wrote: »
    Folks,

What sound option are you using?

My issues went away when I ditched using the on-board Realtek audio.

X-Fi gamer something card not the onboard one anyways

Right, since last on this forum I have; formatted my HD, found out my G5 mouse was faulty-binned, Installed Win 7 64 bit(still didn't work),re-installed latest NV drivers, tried lowering all the preoverclocked-ness of my card to stock & finally re-installed my ATI Toxic 4890. Guess what? The 4890 works a dream. No crashes at all & can play both campaign & on-line. So what's up with the 560Ti? is it a dodgy card overall? or just mine? Or does it just not work with BF3???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Right, since last on this forum I have; formatted my HD, found out my G5 mouse was faulty-binned, Installed Win 7 64 bit(still didn't work),re-installed latest NV drivers, tried lowering all the preoverclocked-ness of my card to stock & finally re-installed my ATI Toxic 4890. Guess what? The 4890 works a dream. No crashes at all & can play both campaign & on-line. So what's up with the 560Ti? is it a dodgy card overall? or just mine? Or does it just not work with BF3???:confused:

Not having a 560Ti I haven't followed it up but there was a lot of talk about it at the start and it did seem like people with it were having more than their fair share of problems ........... never found out if it was solved or not .

• Advertisement
Advertisement