Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peak on clearblue fertility monitor!

Options
  • 10-11-2011 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Finally got my peak this morning on cbfm cd23! Actually shocked by this I always thought when I for my ov cramp before I ovulated but haven't got the cramp fully yet! Anybody else with ov cramp and using cbfm. Also when's the right time now to do the deed! Lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

talkin wrote: »
    Finally got my peak this morning on cbfm cd23! Actually shocked by this I always thought when I for my ov cramp before I ovulated but haven't got the cramp fully yet! Anybody else with ov cramp and using cbfm. Also when's the right time now to do the deed! Lol
    I get cramps before and after. The monitor is great to help you to pinpoint exactly when you are ovulating. Do the dead every 2nd day when you're on high fertility, then every day when you're ovulating, then take a break fo a day and finally one last try :-) Best of luck

Advertisement