Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a warning to those who upgraded or are thinking about upgrading to UPC's 100mb

• 10-11-2011 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

Hello,

3 months ago I upgraded to UPC's 100mb internet and phone package. before this I was on 30mb with phone unbundled.

I checked my on-line billing last night and realised I was not on the 100mb plus phone bundle but was left unbundled which meant I was paying 22 euro extra per month. Allot if you ask me. I only copped on when I checked the bill last night but if I had not I could of been paying this for much longer.

I emailed UPC (Is there live chat gone?) about rectifying this as I hate talking to there CS reps on the phone and always got a better response (Plus e-paper trail) when I email. I just want the 66 euro added to my account as a credit and to be put on the bundle I ordered so I hope it wont be too much trouble getting them to do this.

My warning is to check your bill and make sure you were put on the package rather then not like me!

Other than this, the service has been great with my connection off-peak usually around 97-105mb/s

//EDIT Ahh I meant to post this in the broadband forum. Sorry about that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 949 ✭✭✭M.J.M.C

Same issue with me when I moved to 100mb - was over charged for 3 months

Got the extra put back onto my bill, Personally I have no issues phoning them. Never on hold that long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Got a response that I had phone services installed on a day I did not. Which is about a month after the date I got the 100mb service installed. It is insane because I have had phone service with them for 2 years now so no installation could of taken place.

I have emailed them back to let them know they are wrong but if a UPC rep from here could also contact me I would be very happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Personally I wouldnt ring them

Id contact @UPC_HelpsYou_IE on Twitter,they will sort it in minutes

Hope this helps

Advertisement