Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Authority tenancy agreement

Options
  • 10-11-2011 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Is it possible for someone who is not a Local Authority tenant to access the Local Authority's tenancy agreement?

The LA in question unfortunately don't have the document accessible via their website but I am interesting in obtaining a copy for review to check the conditions which would be attached to payment of rent.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

I have one its a 5 page document, I doubt they would have it in a reception of the county hall and with my housing office you need an appointment to see someone there.

I would ask Id say there shouldnt be a problem with you finding the terms and conditions out but the actual contract may not be given out to the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Corruptable

saa wrote: »
    I have one its a 5 page document, I doubt they would have it in a reception of the county hall and with my housing office you need an appointment to see someone there.

I would ask Id say there shouldnt be a problem with you finding the terms and conditions out but the actual contract may not be given out to the public.

It's unfortunate that it's not publicly available as it would be handy to check out online but I suppose its officially a private document between two parties so its only to be expected.

Advertisement